View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 10:54 PM   #59
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Boycotting advertisers products isn't going to work. Seriously, do you really expect people to stop drinking Bud Light, quit buying Ford and Chevy trucks, and stop eating Doritos? No, the answer is to tune your TV to the History Channel, ION Television, or just leave it off. Don't watch pregame, pre-pregame, or any other broadcast that features the SB. Ratings are what drives advertising money and that's king.
To an extent; YES. Shit, even if I were a stone-cold alcoholic, I could give up Bud Light with less than a snap of my fingers!

Does Doritos have a competitor? Of course they do!

The Truck thing is usually a brand loyalty-issue, so that's a wash but you get my point.

Other than that, I agree with you; just TURN IT OFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I don't know about that. His skills have clearly diminished. Against a real defense he would have lost. Hell, he was just a dumbass offsides inch away from a 3-interception loss.

Maybe if the Cheatriots win the miserable old **** will finally ride off into the sunset and take Hoodie with him.
I watched some sideline clip of him and Edleman sucking each other off after a TD, and he said "WE CAN DO THIS FOREVER"!

So yeah, he needs to get his ass beat, and painfully.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.