Thread: Movies and TV Horror Movies
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 08:17 PM   #522
Veteran

This is an old thread however I haven't seen anyone mention a sort of remake of the 1958 classic of The Fly.

The 1986 The Fly is still one of my favorite movies. I watched it again the other day and it still holds up pretty well. Having to do everything with practical effects lends a sort of realism that can't be matched with CGI.

There aren't any scare you out of your seat moments however the last 20 minutes has enough blood and gore to make up for it.

I watched a few youtube videos of the deleted scenes; personally, I think they should have kept the fusion and trash can scenes in the movie.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote