Thread: Movies and TV PBS Vietnam War Documentary
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 08:37 AM   #49
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I was 6-7 years old when I watched protesters spitting on soldiers returning from Vietnam. When I asked why, I couldn't understand why. The soldiers were drafted. They had to serve or go to jail. Why were the protesters blaming them? Seemed out of whack to me.

That started my life long commitment to help vets. Started going to the VFW at first to help out at events as much as a 6-7 year old can anyway.

The protestors directing their actions toward the soldiers was hopelessly and incredibly WRONG.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.