Thread: Video Games The Last of Us Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 03:39 PM   #48
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBecky View Post
I don’t own a PlayStation. Had to borrow one several years ago to play the first one. Didn’t know when I’d get around to borrowing one again for the LoU2. So I read all the spoilers, and I won’t utter one thing in here as to spoil it for any of you. But man, a wild ride and some bold decisions. Some absolute gut punches. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Yeah, I'll be up late tonight playing. Apparently, the shhhh spoilers I saw weren't entirely accurate. I'm staying away from the current batch floating around.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.