View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 01:06 PM   #16
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545 View Post
I'm going into the hospital tomorrow and will be having my left foot amputated probably Monday or Tuesday. Could be followed by my right leg sometime after that.

Diabetes is a bitch.

I don't usually talk about myself too much here, and I'm too argumentative to have many buddies on here...I don't know really why I even felt like sharing this info.

But here I go...Any well wishes will be appreciated, though I don't expect to many...
You and I have butted heads over and over. I get no joy from this on any level. God bless you, and I'll be actively praying for you to keep your right leg. Diabetes is an affliction that runs on all sides of my family. It's amazing I don't have it, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. You have my sympathy, and my prayers.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.