Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 06:14 AM   #14
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
* You couldn't pay me enough to support end users. I did it for 3 years after college and I'm still surprised to this day I didn't strangle someone or get fired.

* I'm pretty sure it's possible to limit the amount of memory Chrome or pretty much any browser can use with a little tinkering. It might be adding a user flag to the call in properties > Target

Ex: C:\Users\nip\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe --disk-cache-size-35000000

That's obviously not memory but what it would look like.

* I could have sworn I read somewhere that Win 10 would be the last roll out and MS would be updating long time.

Lucky for me I don’t support them, but I do run a MSP. That being said when you go out in the market there are so many legacy systems, I wonder what shit Windows 11 will break.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.