Thread: Movies and TV Bad Boys: Ride or Die (2024)
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 03:53 PM   #22
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Tom Cruise season ticket holder.

That dude just doesn't miss. Especially now that he's left his artsy phase and just makes entertaining shit that he wants to make.

One of the last of the true Movie Stars. And with AI likely emerging into the space in the coming decades, probably the very last real mega star we're likely to see.
Yeah, I think it was here in some other thread we were discussing Action Movie Star Mt Rushmore.

Cruise would make mine.. and I’m young enough that I missed a good portion of the beginning of his career.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.