Thread: Movies and TV Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM   #30
Starter

Godzilla Minus One/Minus Color (black & white) will be in US theaters from Jan 26-Feb 1

Hopefully it'll be near me somewhere, I'd love to see it again in B&W. And it looks like it's not just gone from color to B&W they did some remastering to get it to have the right 'look';

"Rather than just making it monochrome, it is a cut-by-cut," Yamakazi said in a statement last month. "I had them make adjustments while making full use of various mattes as if they were creating a new movie. What I was aiming for was a style that looked like it was taken by masters of monochrome photography. We were able to unearth the texture of the skin and the details of the scenery that were hidden in the photographed data. Then, a frightening Godzilla, just like the one in the documentary, appeared. By eliminating color, a new sense of reality emerges."
kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.