View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 01:29 AM   #731
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I finally got mine after a long delay and fear of loss. It's a long story that I will keep to myself.

It's much more colorful and thank you for the kind words on the back. I'm very fond of it.
Oh man what a relief. I was so proud of that one I was sure that play would happen in the Super Bowl but they still do it often enough lol. Yes. I wish the pictures I post were have more clarity like the originals. I sometimes retake a lot of pictures but not the best camera phone. That was one of the harder pictures to pull off from my concept in my head. So really glad it got to you eDave.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote