View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 06:51 PM   #80
Veteran

Selfish and stupid. too many listening to the media hype this as the end of the world. Just like after 9/11, people were filling their tanks with gasoline because they were afraid that society would fall apart. For some reason, they fail to realize that an extra tank of gas isn't going to go very far if there is none to be had.

I was at the store today, meat section was poor (however the Sunfresh by my house is always poor) and I saw a few people loading up their carts with TP. There was plenty to be had. They are playing these people, I've never seen TP on an end cap before.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.