View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 04:17 PM   #1303
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
He's like a 21 year old 2nd year player who is still developing his game and his body. He was clearly a bit of a "project" for a #3 overall pick, and to be honest I didn't like the pick until about halfway through this year. He's finally starting to put it together and get it.

I think (with a very high degree of confidence) he's going to get dramatically better the next couple of years. I'm really looking forward to years and years of him and Tatum (assuming Danny doesn't do some crazy deal for Davis or whatever).
KCC thinks everyone is mediocre but Brown and Tatum are the first 21 or under duo in NBA history to score 200 points each in a single postseason.

Tatum is also the youngest to reach 250 pts as well, beating Kobe and Magic

Clearly these guys suck
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.