View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 04:13 PM   #3472
Down with Nino Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
my disdain for the show isnt nearly as bad as some of you guys, but I will admit it's regressed.

I think they've just simply run out of unique zombie-apocalypse issues to address (probably after the prison).

And it's becoming blatantly obvious they cant afford to pay Jeffrey Dean Morgan for many episodes........so it's become a pretty gigantic missed-opportunity for the show to have a great villain (or so the comics readers tell us) have some amazing screen-time and dialogue.

But instead, he says about 8 lines, then disappears for 3 episodes.

Neagan had so much promise.....and while I might be in the minority, I enjoyed the season-ending episode with Lucille, and the season opener right thereafter, but it's been pretty tame since.

Kind of like having a stud relief pitcher, but totally misusing him.
This is why Fear the Walking Dead has become better than the original. Still keeping things fresh. They are not beholden to the comics so I think it is easier. This last season of FTWD was outstanding for the most part.
OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.