View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 09:58 AM   #28401
In Search of a Life

My wife and two of her friends were sitting front row at Motley Crue and Aerosmith in stl a decade ago. After motley got some tommy lee came out on stage during Aerosmith with a bottle of yaeger and handed it down to them then pulled them on stage and they went backstage With the the bands. Now in the old days that would be worrisome for me as a boyfriend at the time but they’re old now so she said she talked to Nikki about the heroin diaries he wrote and how her dad (a member here who I won’t out) is obsessed woth them and has saw them in concert I believe 14 times?

Anyway my cool story of the day
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.