View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 07:36 AM   #7586
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
All I can say is this, we are at 250,000 cases world wide 3+ months into this.

China is trending down along with many other countries that had this early.

This far into H1N1 the US alone had 1 million cases. I cant see how the math gets this to these crazy ass predictions we keep seeing like 28MM people in California are going to be infected.

If that is the case this diseases isn't that deadly. The math simply does not add up.
The paper out of China I posted last night (grain of salt) kinda says the opposite in terms of transmit ability but that means there’s a shit **** ton of people who have it and have no symptoms or mild symptoms.

That sucks because you can take it to people who may not have that ability but it also means we’ll get to immunity faster and it’ll burn out faster
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.