Thread: Moooo....
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 07:01 PM   #210
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagrin
Women will fall for almost anything, almost anytime. My wife was abused by a skinny little twit for 10 years, I never understand how dudes do that. Sorry ya got screwed over, so to speak. Learned a lesson now mooove on, sorry. Don't fuggin give it up so fuggin quick, geesus! Try a little restraint for Pete's sake!

I just want to see what mooo thinks, personally I can't trust someone who signs his name to every post, like we hang on every word; it's ridiculous. Either way, he's been seriously called out in front of us all, so I cannot wait to read "the response"
thus if he changes his handle on the website I hope the mods let us know so we can torture his ass Bangkok style
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.