View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 11:03 PM   #53
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
The sopapillas are great. It’s not the easiest place to get to if I recall correctly for tourists. I asked earlier but no answer. How is that neighborhood these days? I don’t recall it being unsafe or anything, just kind of older and a bit run down but I might be misremembering.
Speaking as a guy that grew up in the Cleveland area and who has lived in Denver for three decades, I’d say there are no dangerous neighborhoods in Denver. There are run down neighborhoods for sure, but none that I’d consider dangerous.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.