View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 05:01 PM   #40
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
As long as we're on the same page that "this is what I've been told." I don't know for certain. Never cared enough to check it out either.

As for MNF, I think it's not nearly the game it used to be. When I was a kid it was THE GAME. I might miss a game on Sunday (back then there was no TNF and only two games televised on Sundays most of the time) but no one missed the MNF game. The whole country pretty much sat down for that one. So it was always the biggest game with the biggest names in it.

Nowadays MNF isn't nearly as big a deal and the teams are not always the best in the league.
I think MNF suffers a shitload due to being on ESPN
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote