View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 08:55 AM   #14

Figured going in this would be the case. I am consistently surprised when I go to Arrowhead at how light a lot of fans dress. When it's 20 degrees that may not have terrible consequences, but when it's negative temps you gotta take it seriously. That one shirtless dude that is in every pic - I would love to hear his story. Hopefully he just did that long enough to be caught by cameras and become a legend.

My group for the most part was comfortable. I've been colder at other games where we weren't as over-prepared as we were for this one.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.