Thread: Home and Auto Rust on pre-owned vehicle
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 08:36 PM   #34
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
HEY Calm your tits in the Chevy hate. They have some not bad vehicles on the roads. I’d put the reliability of the pickups I’ve owned against anything. Very few people abuse them to the degree I have.

In reality, Bugs bought the Trail. boxer after I sung their praises. I’m just hoping it holds together for him so he doesn’t murder my family.

I'm not one to have issues a time or two and apply it to all things that company makes ever.... but, my Monte Carlo needing a new transmission at 80k miles was pretty bad (and had another Chevy prior with issues, but it was older).

I haven't sworn them off, but they're in timeout.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.