Thread: Other Sports Australian Open Tennis
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #116
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I was groomed to NOT hit the two-handed backhand, growing up. ...and the two-handed backhand really took off in popularity in the height of my learning the game.

So when i see a player like Del Potro, I often wonder what he'd play like w/o using that 'handcuffing' two-hander.

My game is odd though, big kick serve and I literally run around my forehand to hit my back-hand, i also hit more winners off of my backhand side.
I haven't played tennis at a decent level for a long time now, but I used a two-handed backhand.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.