Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 11:42 PM   #3476
Banned

Rocketman just took me through a roller coaster ride of Elton John's life up to a specific point in time. And it was great. Sad, happy, hopeful, exhilarated, depressed, suicidal, infuriated, exhilarated, happy, content, and then all over again but in a completely different order. Big fan of these types of movies and this is one of the best. I highly recommend you watch Rocketman with the disclaimer that you don't do it with children present and engaged. This son of a bitch grabbed me and pulled me right in from the mother****ing start, man, and I enjoyed the ride a great deal. If you like biscuits and gravy or chimichanga's, you will enjoy Rocketman.

"How can I miss a party that isn't missing me?"

Last edited by eDave; 10-31-2020 at 12:18 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.