Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 03:41 PM   #3466
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Wow!! I'm not bagging on you, but are you just now discovering Jami Gertz? Congrats

I'm trying to recall when she was hottest. Probably Less than Zero.

She got her 'start' [at least a big one] playing middle-school BFFs with Sarah-Jessica Parker [which I actually missed myself, until it was streamed on one of the first HDTV channels, HDNET, . . . it was one of the few 80s sitcoms recorded on film.]

Even older, she played 5 years as the hot housewife, in the mold of Leah Remini on King of Queens, married to 'King Robert Baratheon' Mark Addy in the early 00s on 'Still Standing.'

She strikes me as the predessor of Erin Hayes [who ironically had an ill-fated stint as Kevin James' spouse in his attempt to return to KoQ roots.]. Probably influenced by Gertz playing years on ER, and Hayes playing years on Children's Hospital, too.

Yeah, man. Looking at her Wiki, it appears she was just before my time. Prior to Lost Boys I had only seen one movie on her filmography and that was Twister! She was attractive in that one but a bit past her prime.

But yeah.. in Lost Boys- mega hot.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.