View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 06:31 PM   #70
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I've been watching everything for weeks about the Chiefs and it's glorious. And while it's kinda true that today's narrative is that he's only as good as he is because of the weapons, the true question that's being debated on every show:

A. Is Mahomes the greatest QB that we've ever seen and/or the greatest athlete in any sport at the moment?

or

B. Is Mahomes as good as he is because of his weapons?

Every show seems to have some guys in both camps.
Yep but IMVHO both are very lazy stupid narratives. I love Pat more than anything but everyone needs to slow the roll in regards to the greatest QB talk. We should all wait until after the SB to have that type of question. I have no doubt he will ball out much better than Goff did last year.

The other narrative about him only being as good as he is because of his weapons is mind numbing stupid. Every great QB had great weapons and heck we don't even have a running game. Just lazy...
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.