View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 05:44 PM   #67
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Hell yes I will. Already hearing the narrative today that Mahomes is only as good as he is because of his weapons. I guess other franchise QB's all played with scrubs.
I've been watching everything for weeks about the Chiefs and it's glorious. And while it's kinda true that today's narrative is that he's only as good as he is because of the weapons, the true question that's being debated on every show:

A. Is Mahomes the greatest QB that we've ever seen and/or the greatest athlete in any sport at the moment?

or

B. Is Mahomes as good as he is because of his weapons?

Every show seems to have some guys in both camps.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.