Thread: Movies and TV Antman and Wasp
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 07:39 AM   #70
Veteran

Each to their own... The woman that played The Ghost is on the SciFi series Killjoys; they put her in some fairly skimpy outfits to help with viewership. I preferred Dark Matters however that was cancelled.

I am disappointed that I didn't see the final scene coming... What in the world did his wife do for 30 years in the quantum realm? I know it's all made up however shrinking the distance between molecules doesn't eliminate mass.

A bit like a few scenes in Deadpool where he simply states that's Lazy Writing, there are plenty of those to be found in this movie... or any other Super Hero movie.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.