View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 06:13 AM   #70
On one quarter

this was my jam BITD. this performance specifically, Kansas City MO. April 28 1986.

nobody played the slow part of I Dont Know like Jake E Lee

Ozzy cracks me up. in '86 he had the same wig and wore the same sequined gowns as Bette Midler.

I kinda miss Autograph. Ozzy once said that Autograph was his favorite band (out of all his contemporaries)

true story. Rick James claimed in his autobiography that he sailed his yacht to S. America and back to supply all the biggest rockers with yayo. he also claimed that since his clientele were willing to pay premium prices, he made more money off large coke sales than he did in his entire music career.

Last edited by Fishpicker; 04-20-2023 at 06:44 AM..
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.