View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #118
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
New vehicle purchases are hugely advantageous to a business owner.

I save a shitload in tax money, and over the 2-3 year life of owning it will be damn near the same cost as buying used only without the headaches.

Give me an electric pickup that has the same torque and range as a diesel and I'm game.
I haven't done a company vehicle for quite some time, I write off the mileage or take expenses, I get the same mileage write on a used vehicle as a new one and unless something has changed, expenses are done the same on used also.

What's the benefit of buying new and trading it in to be able to write another one off.

I know you're in a service business so 95% of your miles are expensed...

I always had a work truck and a business car, business car was almost always a 2 year old AMG thus not taking the depreciation hit while still under a MB service policy.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.