View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 12:58 PM   #115
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Buying a new car is a fools game. Although you do get a 7.5k tax credit, but the amt of depreciation is just not worth it.

Buy new Tesla for 100k. Sell it for 50k 3 years later. And Teslas even hold their value better than most cars of this luxury class.

Oorrr buy one used for 45k. Sell it 3 years later for 30k.

As more and more superchargers become built it will be almost just like gas stations. Most of the time you arent taking your Tesla on long trips, that would be when i would use my Prius anyway so i dont put the miles on it. I understand you can charge your Tesla up to 80% in about 20 min at a supercharging station.
Nice. $45k used car that you don't use for road trips.

If you want to live your life never driving new vehicles that's up to you.
Vehicles are an expense not an investment. Tesla is a good example of that. It would take you several lifetimes to recoup the money you save on gas from the purchase price of a tesla. But you're a Prius driver so you're familiar with that concept.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.