Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 09:14 PM   #513
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Caught 2/3 of The Tick. Mostly just fluffy good fun, but I love the title character's nonsequiturs. Seems every few minutes he announces something out of the blue that completely cracks me up.

Like in the promo. He goes to a party. Rings the bell, met at the door.

Host: 'Well, look at you!'
The Tick: IM-possible.

He's like Adam West's Batman and Deadpool had a genial brain-damaged child.

[Also, one of the characters is played by the bully older brother from Home Alone]

I liked it -- I think my favorite part was Bryan Greenberg's tie dyed kombucha shirt.
noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.