Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 02:44 AM   #90
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I thought Wellick was a dissociative personality with the off the handle beating up a transient guy, and how he singled out Elliot. Then came the all-homo butt sex, and after that I knew he was a different character and not a personality of Elliot's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Got caught up tonight. This show really picked up in the last few episodes. I'm intrigued about what his father's "secret" was. In the bedroom, the "dad" talks to him about the fact that he'd always kept his secret. However, Tyrell Wellick also talks about knowing his "secret" when the "dad" (Elliot) meets with him in the car a few episodes back.
Maybe Wellick is a split personality after all
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.