Thread: Other Games Board Game Fans?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 08:19 AM   #91
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock View Post
So, because of this, we've purchased Dixit, Gloom and The Resistance.

Dixit is fun, but I'm terrible at it because I'm too literal.

Gloom is by far my favorite, but not everyone likes it because they don't like the pressure of coming up with a small story. But the wife and I played it with a friend, and we made an awesome story together, and it was super, super fun.

The Resistance is the group favorite. Everyone loves it and doesn't want to stop playing it. We've played it with 5 couple friends and they all keep asking when we can play again.

Going to buy Fortune and Glory this week, if I can find it.
We bought Dixit and played it with our girls and their boyfriends and had a lot of fun. Like you though, I'm too literal to be good at it. And it seems like replayability could be difficult if the group is too literal and if you play with the same people.

I also bought Pandemic but we haven't played it yet.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.