View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 03:12 PM   #108
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I got a random text from a woman who told me that a friend of hers told her I was single & a great guy. We started chatting & she lives in Lowell Massachusetts. She’s never been married, no kids & makes jewelry. She is 41 years old & she just came off a bad relationship where she caught her boyfriend in bed with her best friend. We texted back & forth for a couple of days & I wasn’t taking it to serious because she lives in Massachusetts. I did some of my best flirting & she started saying she would like to become more than friends. I told her I was too old for her & she should find someone her age & closer to her. She just kept saying she was sick of Massachusetts & these guy’s cheating on her.

We exchanged pictures because I figured that would end things after she saw my photos. She sent me hers. Here they are:

My question is...is this for real? Can one of you do one of those google searches for pictures to see if this is real?

She says her name is Stephanie in Lowell Massachusetts. She says she is 41 but I’ve never seen a 41 year look this good. Her cell number has an Oklahoma area code.

Thoughts?
... girls that look like that don't need to troll random older dudes via text. Come on, man....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote