Thread: Computers Help Rausch switch to PC
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 01:57 PM   #13
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
You don't sound like a man who is terribly interested in swapping internal components every year or two for the latest and greatest..
The plan was to buy up in the cheap stuff like RAM, MB, SSD, etc and just wait on a high end CPU and GPU for now.

I have no problem upgrading it piece by piece down the road. Well, I'll probably have someone else replace the processor and cooler. I'd prefer an air cooler myself but they didn't have one worth a damn on the site.

I'm essentially building a super console/streaming/media box that I can also use as my main PC in the living room. No, I really don't need more than 1080p right now so a top of the line GPU isn't needed. If I can get a better CPU I will.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.