View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 09:46 AM   #954
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
TOS is looking like a career killer these days. Still hopeful he can be an exception but man, track record is really bad at present.

Interesting. His velocity was down, but maybe it’s mechanical. Also looks like he has ticked up in the past 2-3 starts.

Prayers can involve ifs.
It looked like Duffy’s FB was hitting 95+ at times last night. I have a buddy of mine who was a Minor League pitcher for a number of years who swears to Me that Duffy is tipping his pitches. That may be the case, but his pitch location has been extremely poor all year, regardless of whether he is tipping or not.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.