View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 08:54 AM   #952
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Are we thinking Karns is either done or a BP guy at this point?

TOS is looking like a career killer these days. Still hopeful he can be an exception but man, track record is really bad at present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I just watched the video of his post game that is on the Royals site. Pretty good. Talks about the “phantom DL stint”. Lol. So many on CP were just flat convinced that he was injured. No, he’s not physically injured. He’s just a really shitty starting pitcher right now. He should be relegated to the pen until he gets his head right. It wouldn’t be the first time the Royals had to do this with Duffy.

Interesting. His velocity was down, but maybe it’s mechanical. Also looks like he has ticked up in the past 2-3 starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Lots of its in your statements Duncan. I also don't think Perez and Duffy will be as good by 2021.

Prayers can involve ifs.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.