View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 05:33 AM   #947
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
They were the past few years. I've always thought arm problems would catch up with Duffy and he clearly looks not healthy. As for Sal there's an expectation date on catchers.
People keep saying this “he clearly looks unhealthy..” I don’t see it. He clearly sucks ass right now, and he’s battling himself on the mound. That’s what I clearly see. If he were injured the Royals would be shutting him down immediately. They have a lot invested into him. They aren’t going to keep running him out there in a season like this, just because. He’s got lots of talent, but he’s always been a head case. He’s got to get right in the head before he can get right on the mound, IMO
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.