View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 07:55 PM   #10912
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Hope it turns out and taste great
It was good. Thanks for the recipe!

The veggies and boneless, skinless chicken thighs were frozen. I mis remembered the timing and originally put it altogether on low by noon. Got home about 4 and coop was right, the dough wasn't cooking like I thought. So turned it on high. Dough didn't cook all the way towards the middle to brown and crispy, but was still good.

If I am going to do it again, I would keep the veggies frozen, but would cut the chicken in pieces. Also cook on high to cook the crescent roll crust, and put the paper towel under the lid.

Thanks again!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.