View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 09:58 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I wonder how reality TV works. I get a majority of this shit is scripted, but you're still "acting" as yourself, and not a character. Do people really really reeeeally want to look like total butt****ing morons just to get on TV?
I think the answer is a resounding yes.

My wife watches the goddamned bachelor shitfest, and at any given time, at least early on, she can tell me what's going to happen.

"So and so is going to freak out and get sent home, so and so will get emotional and get sent home, and they're going to play up drama between some **** and this other ****."

It's astounding.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.