View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 09:23 AM   #88
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
He's gonna make some poor throws and some ill advised throws. There will be interceptions. But if he's as good as he looks there will be lots of points on the board. Gone will be the days of "absolutely no turnovers - even if it means we only score 7 ****ing points the whole game on offense". And I'm so glad.
Well when he is learning he is probably going to throw a lot of INTs and that is fine but lets hope when he reaches his peak he keeps them to a minimum. Throwing 30 TDs is great but is you throw 21 INTs or even 17-18 INTs it really isn't that great as it seems and makes things a lot harder on the defense.

That's what makes Rodgers and Brady so special is they throw a lot of TDs and yds but still manage to not throw a lot of INTs like Smitty. Peyton was usually in the 10-15 range same with Brees. I want Mahomes to be the best of the best so I'd like to see him put up those kind of numbers when it comes to INTs.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.