View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 08:23 AM   #82
In Search of a Life

Great thread- thanks for posting these. I was at the Green Day concert and did not get to watch the game.

I really like the different angles on the TD pass. So much criticism on here of that pass saying it "Could" have been intercepted and it was some kind of sloppy loft pass.

Looks to me it was a high arching perfect spiral, put where only the receiver could get it. That is a big time throw.

This kid has so much talent it is ridiculous. He is the type of once in a generation player you can build a dynasty around.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.