View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 01:32 PM   #156
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I dont care anything about the dude himself but his sources and most the facts above are sound. You didnt read it did you.
I can't ****ing believe people are stupid enough to fall for this shit in the first place let alone keep pushing ahead with it after getting shown what an idiot the guy you follow is.

Congratulations, srvy. You've done what I thought was impossible. You've made me realize that the dumbest of the dumb are even less intelligent that I gave them credit for.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.