Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 09:48 AM   #127
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post

I have no idea how what you just said, has ANYTHING to do with this discussion. No one is going without pussy, no one is going to kill themselves, I'm happy with myself and my Family, my business is doing well, and I'm not even bitching about the preseason games. My only point was that you are misguided for bringing up the Broncos playoff history, when our's has been miserable in the last 21 years. Your Strawman tangents are funny, but are real WTF moments for me. So........

You should live (or, in your case, post) by this rule. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak (or, in your case, type) and remove all doubt"

Learn it. Know it. Live it. - Brad Hamilton
Got ya tinman! If you're so unhappy with how your teams playoff record is then bitching about it will surely fix it!! Live for today, the past is gone and can't be changed! DUH!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.