View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:29 PM   #440
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Baseball just needs to get their media rights together so fans can actually watch their product.

They are miles behind the times when it comes to making their product accessible and an optimal viewing experience for the fan.

I've long maintained that baseball would be an ideal sport to launch a Redzone style channel.

15 games a night 3 times a week. Jump around between situations where runners are in scoring position, when big names like Ohtani or Stanton come up to bat, when a pitcher is on the verge of striking out the side.

Right now, you couldn't pay me to watch a non Cardinals game start to finish, but something like that I would definitely check out and would likely drastically increase my interest in the league as a hole.

Why isn't MLB thinking forward and implementing shit like that? Frustrates me to no end to see the sport dying and the owners seemingly being content to just let it happen.
Part of the reason it struggles is stars don't matter as much as other sports. The Angels had Trout and Ohtani for years and never mattered.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.