Thread: Mock 1/8
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 10:43 AM   #12
Supporter

You think Sherman will command that much? I mean, that's a pretty small number to bitch about, but I'd try and get the guy on a ST type contract.

I don't disagree that cutting Berry is the right call - I honestly have no idea WTF is going on there. However, I think it is unlikely they cut him. I'm guessing he has the surgery and we try to get him recovered for 19.

I'm still holding out hope he is just saving everything for this 3 game run, then has the surgery, and we get some semblance of Eric Berry back. At this point, It's about as likely as me landing the Bezos divorce settlement, but that's what I'm hoping.

Anyway, I bet he has the surgery because I doubt he could get an injury settlement without it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.