View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 11:08 AM   #12727
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I understand that, but what the difference between winning a playoff game, just making the playoffs, or even just missing out if you aren’t going to win a SB? Hell, even if we misty out on the playoffs I can look at the bright side and say we’ll have a better draft pick to make a push those last 3 years. We all know we likely aren’t winning it all this year, so let’s just hope for above average play and flashes of brilliance from our first year starter.

We all knew in the offseason the this team was likely still a year away. Let’s hold off on the lofty expectations till 2019/2020.
It's a young team and I think there's something to learning to win and being accustom to winning in high pressure situations.

Again, look at Seattle. That first year, tough loss in the divisional round to Atlanta, never looked back.

We've pushed back lofty expectations year after year. They may not win a SB this year, but having that as a goal isn't a bad thing. Too much changes year to year.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.