View Single Post
Old 10-23-2023, 01:08 PM   #4639
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I'm hyped I got a pretty good CB with my last pick
The CB depth is going longer than I expected. I just grabbed a really nice CB3/4 with solid slot chops in St. Juste. Given Hobbs has been injured and my top Samuel/Murphy-Bunting/Okudah all play out wide, I think there's a real good chance he's my starting NCB and does a damn nice job of it.

But man, I still have 3-4 CBs on my short list. I went ahead and moved them all down based on need but I think there are 2 or 3 that many teams could make a BPA argument for and snap up.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.