View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 08:35 PM   #158
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
That's always been my philosophy that you play .500+ ball until the ASB & then reevaluate where you're at.

SP has been incredible.
BP is very fixable as Soria looks 100% better & I still think Strahm will be alright.
I think Hosmer will start producing or the big payday he is expecting won't materialize.
Moose & Cain know they are in contract years & I expect them to continue to hit.
I think 2B & RF will get worked out. I'm a fan of Merrifield & hope Soler isn't garbage because he is going to play a lot.
Salvy & Esky will do Salvy & Esky things.
I'm unsure about Gordon & Moss.

Call me crazy but I still expect a 90-72 season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there any statisical analysis showing guys play better in contract years?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.