Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark to KC!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 11:59 AM   #141
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Look, I wasn't a fan of the idea of Clark. I'm leery of his off the field issues.

If you take that concern away, there's nothing to dislike here.

He's going to be 26 years old. He's a good all-around DE. He's a stud pass rusher. This isn't a one year fix, he'll be here for 3-4 years, and if we win a Super Bowl or two in that frame, he'll be a big part of that.

We had the cap space to do it. There wasn't going to be a guy at #29 with this sort of impact.

We still have two 2's and a higher 3rd now.

Would you really rather have like...drafted Jaylon Ferguson at #29?

Come on now. I'm worried about the off the field stuff. Nothing else to dislike here.
I don't really care about the contract. But with that trade comp, we could have easily traded up and we could spend our $25m elsewhere. I can't understand for the life of me why we had to give up a second. We got fleeced.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote