View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 12:18 PM   #1643
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
All my Mahomies, give this Kliff Kingsbury interview from the other day a read. A lot of great insight in here. ----> http://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/05/0...ech-andy-reid/

For some reason I can't copy anything from the interview to paste it here, but it will get you really excited. Don't miss it.
Yep....totally going to take two years.

Quote:
You’ve undoubtedly heard the categories that Patrick has been placed into by the aforementioned talking heads. Do you agree in some ways with what they have to say? Do you think it’s overblown how much time he might need to learn?

I think it’s based on the circumstances for each individual player. I know Coach Reid understands that if Pat were forced to play early, he’s going to have things in that Pat does really well. He’s probably going to have him shotgun most of the time. He’s going to have concepts that match up with what he did in college that he’s comfortable with. It’s the same thing you saw the Cowboys do with Dak Prescott. They didn’t ask him to do things he’s not good at. They played to his strengths that allowed him to play at a high level.

That’s what the great offensive minds do. That’s what the great quarterback coaches like Andy Reid do. You watch Kansas City’s offense and he does a lot of college-type things in his offense, when you talk about spread or quick motions and finding ways to get it to Tyreek. So I don’t think it’s going to take Patrick very long. He’s a very sharp kid, the Big 12 scholar athlete of the year in our conference, so he’ll pick things up and work hard and I also know Coach Reid will adapt to Patrick’s strengths.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.