View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 02:39 PM   #771
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Peters also has a negative influence on the physicality and attitude of the defense, one could argue. So was it really worth it?
Lol his stats speak for themselves. His All-pro honours speak for themselves.

It's as if you would tell me a 1200 yard and 10 TD receiver is a nuisance to the team.

I have no doubt that Veach and Reid had concerns as for Peters down the road, as he is approaching payday, and he will always be a risky player in terms of attitude and behaviour, but no one should question the fact that Peters was a great player for this team.

And I will say this about Peters. Sure he had attitude problems and maybe rubbed the wrong way his teammates sometimes but the guy was really competitive, had short memory and wouldn't put up with defeat. I respect that.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.